What does it mean to be "Purposed To Live"? Join me on this journey as we explore our individually unique answer to that question. I could give you the textbook response or even what it means to me personally. I'll do that in a later post.

If your reading this and considering embarking on this journey of self exploration with me, take a moment to consider what "Purposed To Live" means to you.

Furthermore, have you ever asked yourself or had any of the following thoughts:

  • I know I was created for a greater purpose but I just have no energy.
  • There are not enough hours in the day to do all that I know that I was purposed to do.
  • Why do I always feel worn down and unable to enjoy life?
  • How do I live a fulfilled life of purpose physically, mentally and spiritually?
  • Why don't I have the discipline to stick to a regular schedule of exercise and activity?
  • Why can't I maintain a healthy weight?
  • Seems like I am always sick and as a result unable to accomplish anything?

Through this blog we will explore the answers to these and many, many more similar questions and statements together. We will embark on a journey to live a more healthy and fulfilling life physically, emotionally and spiritually. Please post your thoughts and comments and we'll discover why we were "Purposed to Live" and what is holding us back from purposefully living.

Thank you for joining me on this journey. Be sure to subscribe above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone by Sharele Hatfield

Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone Think about your life right now. Is it everything you’ve dreamed of? Are you in a good place?...